Merry Christmas!!! This is a very exciting Christmas for us. I have continued to do well and be able to be active, although I still have to lay down every so often to relieve head pain/pressure, stretch my neck (which has been really tight), and escape noise (lots of excited kids opening gifts!)
We feel really really loved. You guys have officially spoiled us. Your love, help, notes, prayers and gifts have been way above and beyond and have blown us away. Thank you!!!!!! You remind us of another very generous Giver on this Christmas who gave His most precious Gift to each of us. Not to mention all the other billions of great gifts He has given each day of our lives. Gift after gift after gift, all undeserved, culminating in a super expensive gift – his own life. That's some serious generosity -- worth praising, celebrating, and feasting about!! "Oh come let us adore him!" Speaking of gifts, this West Nile scare has been a jolting reminder that life is short and each day we get with each other is a gift. If you have lost a loved one this year I am praying for God to comfort you. May God help each of us treasure the gift of time we get with each other and treat each other like gifts. Here's a song I wrote this week about that: https://www.dropbox.com/s/xeym8yq47n7ir6i/Gift.m4a?dl=0
I wrote it to my wonderful wife, one of the best gifts of my life, Love to you all; and again, merry Christmas!!
-Casey

No comments:
Post a Comment